Sunday, August 5, 2007

Judy Chicago (1939-)

Sierra Club

Quotation

I am trying to make art that relates to the deepest and most mythic concerns of human kind and I believe that, at this moment of history, feminism is humanism.

Books

Please browse our Amazon list of titles about Judy Chicago. For rare and hard to find works we recommend our Alibris list of titles about Judy Chicago.

AlibrisResearch

Powerpoint: The Road to Expressionism
COPAC UK: Judy Chicago
Library of Canada: Judy Chicago
Library of Congress: Judy Chicago
Other Library Catalogs: Judy Chicago

Biographical

Early feminist artist and teacher, Chicago has worked with the female body and its processes as her subject matter. For further information on her, see her autobiography Through the Flower: My Struggle as a Woman Artist. [The Dinner Party]

Books from Alibris: Judy Chicago

1 comment:

Term paper said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.